We love scones that were freshly baked and served with fresh clotted cream and raspberry jam :)
So here's our favorite recipe :)
400g self-raising flour
1 tbsp caster sugar
and some flour for dusting
1. Oven on 220C. Line baking tray with baking paper and dust it with flour.
2. Sieve flour to the bowl, add sugar and butter and rub it together with your fingers,
until it looks like bread crumbs.
3. Add milk and mix everything together until you've got a nice ball ow dough.
4. Roll it to about 2cm thick and cut scones with a round biscuit cutter
(or scone cutter if you've got one).
5. Put them on the baking tray with 1-2cm gaps between them and brush them with some milk.
6. Bake in the oven for about 15 min or until golden :)
Serve with raspberry jam and clotted cream or butter
|Mmmmm... Looking all rustic :)|
|Relaxing with daddy :)|