Today's afternoon project - apple cake :) And it was delicious!!!Here's our easy peasy recipe:
3 large eggs (4 if smaller)
1 cup of sugar
1,5 cups of plain flour
1 tbsp baking powder
2 tbsp vanilla sugar
100ml oil (we use olive oil)
2 cups of pealed, cored and chopped apples
1 tbsp cinnamon
- Whisk eggs and sugar.
- Add flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar and stir well.
- Add oil and stir until smooth consistency.
- Dust apples with cinnamon and add to the mix. Stir well.
- Grease a baking tin, add mix and bake in the oven (180C) for about 30 - 40 minutes. Check with bamboo stick if cooked through (poke it and if it comes out clean with no mix on it - it is done).
- Can be dusted with powdered sugar at the end <3
|Little bakers :)|
|Looovely with a cup of tea :)|