Thursday, January 17, 2013

Project: Elongating Old Toddler Coat :)

My girl has got a coat that she has been wearing for the past two years and simply refuses to say "goodbye" to it :) It was getting too short on her arms and general length.. I must have been thinking about it, because last week I had a dream of her wearing this coat with some fur attached to the bottom of it, the sleeves extended and a lovely foxy hat matching it. So following my dream I went to a haberdashery shop, got some fake fur and done exactly what I saw in the dream :) I also made a little hand warmer to go on her neck as she refuses to wear gloves and then complains about cold hands :D 





Coat before alterations :) 




1 comment:

  1. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your
    sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Many thanks

    Review my web-site - get more facebook subscribers

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List