Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Turn Old Sweater into a Dress" project :)

I looove remaking old clothes into new things and recently I've been sorting our loft out. While doing that i came across loads of old hubby's  clothes that I was about to throw away. Then I realized  that all this is a pile of good material worth recycling! So my latest project was making an old sweater into a dress and pair of leggings for my two year old :) I used the sleeves for leggings and the middle bit for the dress. Added a collar and pockets made from old t-shirt.
 She loves her new dress and especially the pockets, where she can put a few toys :D

The starting point - daddy's old sweater :)



And here she is trying to fit a toy cow into her pocket :D

Finished dress and leggings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List