Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Easy Nail Art!

Some time ago I found a video on YouTube on how to decorate your nails with text. I always thought it was either stickers or transfers or something similar. But apparently not! It is so easy! I've tried it out and I would recommend it to anyone that got bored of same pink, red or pearl colour nail polish ;)
Here's how it is done: 
You will need white nail polish, a page from newspaper or phone book, medical alcohol (or any other spirit with high content of alcohol) and clear nail polish.

Paint your nails with white nail polish first and let it completely dry:












Soak pieces of newspaper or phone book in alcohol:












Then press soaked pieces onto nails and peal them of. The letters will transfer on your nails. Now dry and seal it with clear nail polish. Easy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List